A Closer Look at the Trailer for Hysteria
So here we have Hysteria, a film named after lady troubles - "hysteria" translating, of course, as "from the womb." Poor ladies and their nervous conditions. If only there was some way to bring them relief. Basically, a film about the invention of the vibrator, with a trailer that is basically one giant wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Because we are plain-speaking Americans and not fancified, double-entendre-happy European types, we've selected a few lines from said trailer and placed them over images from one particular scene, just to help drive the point home.
More like this:
- A Tale of Two Trailers — March 12, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman, Part 1 — Nov. 11, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for New Year's Eve — Sept. 29, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas — Aug. 11, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose — June 24, 2011