This establishment has closed. This page remains for historical records.
The subterranean counterpart to Turquoise Coffee, this wine bar and restaurant hosts specialty guest chef pairings and quarterly Paleo dinners.
- Prices: pints, $5–$9; wine $6+
- Capacity: 50
- Hours: Tuesday–Saturday, 5–10 pm; Closed Sunday & Monday
- Happy: 5–6:30 pm daily, $3 pints, $5 glasses of wine
- Food: Fine international fusion at beach bum cost
- Cards: Yes
|Tuesday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
- "Fine international fusion at beach bum cost" · Aug. 21, 2014
- "Eat like a caveman" · April 25, 2014