Toronado — this non-word holds a lot of meaning in West Coast craft beer circles. For San Franciscans, it’s the name of a Lower Haight bar whose stock has consisted of fine craft beer for the past 24 years.
That’s a long time considering, when they opened, San Diego didn’t even have one of its now near-50 brewhouses in operation. As that large number of suds factories goes to show, San Diego is an amazing craft beer town — one that’s regarded by many as the best in the U.S.
So, it’s only fitting that we, too, have our own Toronado. It’s a bit younger, nearly four years young to be exact, but is every bit as formidable as its forerunner.
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Monday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
- "Craft brew spot goes Anthem Vegan" · April 29, 2019
- "SD County tap houses" · Oct. 28, 2015
- "Toronado blowing down wall" · April 10, 2014
- "Top tier beer in Solana Beach" · Jan. 30, 2014
- "FYI, Toronado Serves Food" · April 23, 2012
- "Two Toronados" · March 21, 2012