Toma Sol Tavern
Newly minted “Toma Sol Tavern” (301 W. Washington Street, 619-291-1159) is a substantial change from the old business. The menu received a facelift, too. For the most part, it’s wine bar style snacks (flatbreads, sandwiches, hummus plates, etc) and little bit of substance.
- Sunday: 10am-5pm: $5 drafts
- Monday: 4-6pm: $1 off draft beers and wine by the glass, $5 draft IPAs. $7 appetizers.
- Tuesday: 4-6pm: $1 off draft beers and wine by the glass. $5 two-fer tacos, $7 appetizers.
- Wednesday: 4-6pm: $1 off draft beers and wine by the glass. $7 appetizers, $11 flatbread with draft beer.
- Thursday: 4-6pm: $1 off draft beers and wine by the glass. $7 appetizers, $11 pulled pork sandwich with draft beer.
- Friday: 4-7pm: $1 off draft beers and wine by the glass. $7 appetizers.
- Saturday: Noon-5pm: $5 drafts
|Sunday||7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Monday||6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday||6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Toma Sol reborn as wine bar" · June 10, 2013
- "Seekey's a find" · Dec. 10, 2012
- Feast: "Toma Sol Cafe" · April 20, 2012