Redwing Bar & Grill
One block north of University Avenue on 30th Street, dive-bar debauchery takes place regularly at Redwing. Anything goes here: you’ll see a variety of genders, sexual orientations, races, ages, sizes, and styles in this friendly, drunken environment. There might be some freaking in full-bent-over doggy-style position while, a few feet away, a singer belts out a ’90s hit. There’s a menu full of bar-food favorites and a back smoking patio to regroup.
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- Sunday 2-6pm $9 twelve oz. domestic draft with burger.
- Monday 6-9pm $2 domestics, $4 craft drafts.
- Tuesday 2pm-1am $10 Coronita buckets (6), $7 Cuervo Jefe margaritas. $1 house-made tacos.
- Wednesday 2pm-1am Happy hour food & drink all day & night.
- Thursday 6-10pm $4.50 24 oz. Tall Boys, $12.50 burger and Tall Boy.
- Friday 2pm-6pm $1.50 domestic drafts, $3.50 domestic bottles, $4.50 wells.
- Saturday 2pm-6pm $3.50 domestic beers, $4.50 wells.