Redwing Bar & Grill
One block north of University Avenue on 30th Street, dive-bar debauchery takes place regularly at Redwing. Anything goes here: you’ll see a variety of genders, sexual orientations, races, ages, sizes, and styles in this friendly, drunken environment. There might be some freaking in full-bent-over doggy-style position while, a few feet away, a singer belts out a ’90s hit. There’s a menu full of bar-food favorites and a back smoking patio to regroup.
- Sunday: 2-6pm: $9 twelve oz. domestic draft with burger, $1 twelve oz. domestic drafts.
- Monday: 6-9pm: $2 domestics, $4 craft drafts, 50 cent wings.
- Tuesday: 11am-1am: $10 Coronita buckets (6), $7 Cuervo Jefe margaritas, $1 house-made tacos.
- Wednesday: 11am-1am: happy hour food & drink all day & night.
- Thursday: 6-10pm: $4.50 24 oz. Tall Boys, $12.50 burger and Tall Boy.
- Friday: 11am-6pm: $3.50 domestic bottles, $1.50 domestic drafts, wells $4.50.
- Saturday: 11am-6pm: $4.50 wells
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- "2019 Burgers issue" · Sept. 11, 2019
- "Happy Hour: that transcendental space between drinking too early and drinking too much" · April 3, 2013
- "Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control" · Aug. 1, 2012
- Here's the Deal · Oct. 5, 2011
- "Rad Patio: Redwing on the Sabbath" · July 4, 2011