Pal Joey’s cobblestone façade can be deceiving. Judging from the outside, you might think it’s just another strip-mall cesspool bumping elbows with a Foster’s Freeze, and, before it changed hands and got a makeover about five years ago, you’d be right. Now, Pal Joey’s, which may or may not be named after the 1957 love-triangle flick starring Frank Sinatra, Kim Novak, and Rita Hayworth, feels almost regal.
Friday, November 29, 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: All day: $3 mimosas, $5 bloody Marys, other drink specials.
- Monday: 9am-12pm, 3pm-7pm: $4 premium beer bottles, cans, and drafts. $4.50 mini pitchers of Bud Light.
- Tuesday: 9am-12pm, 3pm-7pm: $2 off premium tequila.
- Wednesday: 9am-12pm, 3pm-7pm: $4 Jamesons, Jack, Jim Beam.
- Thursday: 9am-12pm, 3pm-7pm: $4 Titos, Smirnoff, Svedka, Captain Morgan.
- Friday: 9am-12pm, 3pm-7pm: Manager's Choice drink specials.
- Saturday: 9am to close: $4 bartender's choice shot specials.