Mavericks Beach Club
860 Garnet Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109
Dog friendly and serving American cuisine, this Pacific Beach club has outdoor seating and occasional live music.
|Cuisine||American Beer Breakfast Breakfast Bowls Breakfast Sandwiches Burgers Cocktails Happy Hour Hot Sandwiches Ice Cream/Frozen Desserts Pancakes Tacos Vegetarian Wine|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- Monday 5-6pm Half off one pound orders of all wings, no limit.
- Tuesday 5-6pm $4 all Mexican beers, $4 Margaritas, $4 shots of Eljimador.
- Wednesday 5-6pm $4 beer, wine, and wells, $6 margaritas and mai tais. $2 off snacks.
- Thursday 5-6pm $3 Natural Lite seltzers and Naturdays, $4 shots of Jameson, Altos, Absolut, Malibu, Jagermeister.
- Friday 5-6pm $4 beer, wine, and wells, $6 margaritas and mai tais. $2 off snacks.
PB Bar & Grille also offers daily food specials. Taco Tuesday is their busiest day other than weekends. The Wednesday specials ($5 pizzas, $5 burger & beer) are also great values.
Although it has been sometime since I have eaten a sit down meal here, the food had always been very tasty and the service excellent.
We don't live in the area so only go on an occasional Friday night. Happy hour is until 10pm. We sit at the bar and the menu includes $2.50 wells and domestic drafts plus 50 cent appetizers for each drink you buy.
The appetizers are a small portion of a regular order. All the appetizers are great (garlic fries, philadelphia roll, fried mice which are jalepeno poppers, etc). They really fill you up for cheap. And the service is always great.