The Land and Water Company
The Land & Water Company is about to disrupt the restaurant industry in a major way. Chef Robert Ruiz comes to this project with a pedigree as prestigious in its authenticity as it is uniquely qualified to make this an overwhelming success. Already the darling of national media, culinary and sustainability gurus, and the gatekeepers of local culture, Chef Rob has seen The Land & Water Company to fruition as a passion project that has been years in the making. It will be a gathering place that is warm yet seductive, inventive yet classical, fresh yet authentic to its provenance.
The location, cool features, and sleek design are one thing, but the real star of your new enterprise is the food. We serve nothing but the best of everything. That means hyper-locally sourced meats, fish, vegetables, and beverages. That means sustainably/humanely raised and sourced ingredients. That means fastidiously crafted flavors. The inspired yet approachable menu will fuse the best of Chef Rob’s expertise as a sushi chef with expertly crafted hot local fare.
Dubbed a French Izakaya (a Japanese word for blending food and drink), The Land & Water Company will explode onto the San Diego culinary scene introducing a conscientious, fun, and elevated new way to dine. Ultimately, The Land & Water Company has a mission to make a difference through what it does. LWC will take an innovative and conscious approach, seeking not only to entertain but to also shift the culinary paradigm to one of more active awareness and participation.
- Sunday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Monday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Tuesday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Wednesday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Thursday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Friday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
- Saturday: 3-5:30: $2.00 off all drinks, $5.00 craft cocktails.
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- "Kiss-friendly tipple" · Feb. 11, 2015