- Distribution Point
- Breakfast | Brunch | Sandwiches | Tapas/Small Plates
A neighborhood cafe that serves up exceptional scrambles and breakfast sandwiches, along with many other typical American cafe offerings. The dinner menu features carnitas (pulled pork, pickled onions, avocado, arugula, feta and crema for $13) and unique fish tacos (salmon, topped with seasonal fruit salsa for $12.95). Lunch-only options include Pio Pico Tacos ($10.50) served with a side of black beans. In these soft flour tortilla tacos is savory soyrizo, creamy ripe avocado, and soft, chewy chunks of potato, topped with crema and green onions. Because this plate is on the brunch menu, you can add scrambled eggs for $2.50.
Sit on the patio and feel immersed in the sweet neighborhood life of Kensington. Dog-friendly patio.
- Monday: 4-6pm: $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
- Tuesday: 4-6pm: $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
- Wednesday: 4-6pm: $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
- Thursday: 4-6pm: $1 off house wine, $2 off all beer and wine. $2 off small plates.
|Sunday||7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Monday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
- "Tacos de Barbarella" · May 16, 2018
- "Green eggs, no ham" · Oct. 18, 2015
- "Breakfast at Kensington Cafe" · Sept. 12, 2012
- "Do Not Fear the Sprouts on the Menu at Kensington Cafe" · May 24, 2012