This establishment has closed. This page remains for historical records.
JJ’s Sunset Deli by the Bay
- 200 Marina Park Way (behind the Convention Center), San Diego, CA 92101 | Directions
JJ’s delivered one heckuva harbor view plus an ambitious menu running from rib-eye steak sandwiches to a pork chop plate and sometimes a half-rack of BBQ baby back ribs. Inexpensive.
- Prices: Breakfast egg sandwich, $4.35; ribeye plate (on toasted hoagie, with provolone cheese, grilled onions, honey mustard, ranch beans, choice of potato salad, cole slaw, macaroni salad, fruit cocktail), $10.38; ribeye as sandwich, $8.16; burgers start at $6.25 (1/3rd lb) hot dog, $4.35; 16-oz bowl of chili, $4.53; pulled-pork sandwich with one side, soda, $6.75
- Hours: 7:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m., daily (till 8:00 p.m. when SD Symphony performs at Embarcadero Marina Park South)
- Trolley: Green Line
- Nearest trolley stop: Gaslamp
The locale later hosted Burgers, Bait and Beer.
|Sunday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Monday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
- "Lotsa pork and onions" · Aug. 27, 2014
- Restaurant Issue 2010 Ed Bedford Top Pick · Oct. 6, 2010
- Tin Fork: "Mount BBQ" · Feb. 18, 2009