The Haven Pizzeria
After achieving success in waffles and happy hours, the Kensington Cafe’s ownership has opened the Haven just down the block. The wide-open dining room overlooked by a huge, rainbowed piece of modern art is filled with good seats from the back of the restaurant to the patio. It’s much like the Cafe in that the Haven is a perfect place to sit and do a little people-watching along the chillest stretch of Adams. Pizza (available in 9- or 15-inch sizes), salads, small plates, beer, and wine compose the menu.
- Monday: 4-6pm: $2 off beer, wine, pizza. Daily deal: Half off large beer pitchers.
- Tuesday: All night: $2 off beer and wine.
- Wednesday: 4-6pm: $2 off beer, wine, pizza. $10 pizza and salad served all day.
- Thursday: 4-6pm: $2 off beer, wine, pizza. $5 off select bottles of wine.
- Friday: 4-6pm: $$2 off beer, wine, pizza.
|Monday||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Monday||5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Price range of entrées||$9 - $15|
|Occasional live music||Unknown|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Kensington's changing tastes" · Feb. 16, 2015
- "The Haven open in Kensington" · April 11, 2013