Gelato Vero Caffé
- 3753 India Street, San Diego, CA 92103 | Directions
Here's a little story about the coffee shop and gelateria in Mission Hills: twenty years back, maybe more, the corner of India and Washington was the place in town to meet up and caffeinate before weekend bike rides during a (mostly) epic era of bicycle racing.
Nowadays, the street-side patio and strong espressi are still a strong lure for bikers and pedestrians alike, especially on warm days when a bowl of good gelato and Italian coffee is part of the agenda.
Friday, December 14, 7:00 p.m.
|Sunday||7 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Monday||6 a.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||6 a.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||6 a.m. to midnight|
|Friday||6 a.m. to midnight|
|Saturday||7 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
- "I burst with hometown pride" · Aug. 8, 2018
- "It’s not news, but it’s love" · Aug. 3, 2016
- "Gelato Vero Caffe" · July 11, 2012
- "Best of 2000: Best Gelato" · Dec. 28, 2000