Trey Foshee’s Galaxy Taco takes its gourmet tacos seriously. Enjoy the fresh, fun takes on libations, like the Margarita Zanahoria, carrot, orange, and lime juices, tequila, black pepper and a celery salt rim using locally harvested wild celery. If you’ve been meaning to try mezcal, take advantage of one of the better collections in the area here. Masa, ground fresh daily for the handmade tortillas, utilizes heirloom corn sourced from Masienda Mexican landrace corn. Pork shoulder is marinated, braised, and seared for the Tacolandia, a jalapeño slaw, provides heat; chicharron adds crunch. Carne asada has an unctuous spicy smoked bone marrow salsa macha, and the delectable Baja fish taco features maximum chomp under minimal toppings.
Tuesday, April 24, 5:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 10am-3pm: Bottomless mimosas and micheladas.
- Monday: 3-6pm: $6 margaritas and micheladas. $1 off tacos.
- Tuesday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas and micheladas. $1 off tacos.
- Wednesday: 3-6pm: $6 margaritas and micheladas. $1 off tacos.
- Thursday: 3-6pm: $6 margaritas and micheladas. $1 off tacos.
- Friday: 3-6pm: $6 margaritas and micheladas. $1 off tacos.
|Price range of entrées||$5 - $22|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Interesting, unusual, and offal tacos" · May 11, 2016
- "Feast! Beach Towns" · Sept. 9, 2015