Dog Haus Biergarten
This large concrete restaurant and craft beer bar lets your build your own dog, beginning with a hot dog, bacon-wrapped hot dog, or housemade sausage. Dozens of topping options range from the universal standards (chili, sauerkraut, or caramelized onions) to California standards (avocado, cotija cheese, or arugula). Nearly as many sauces are available too, with the most exotic being Sriracha and peanut sauce.
|Sunday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Monday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Cuisine||Hot Dogs & Sausages|
|Price range of entrées||$6 - $8|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- Sunday 3-10pm $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.
- Monday 3-7pm $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.
- Tuesday 3-7pm $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.
- Wednesday 3-7pm $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.
- Thursday 3-7pm $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.
- Friday 10pm-midnight $2 off draft beers, $3 PBR 16 ounce cans.