This establishment has closed. This page remains for historical records.
ChuckAlek Independent Brewers
A husband-and-wife banded together to open Ramona’s first brewery in early 2013. In doing so, they provided something new to the area and even lured food trucks to their off-the-grid location. Beers celebrated the couple’s heritages and include styles out of Eastern Europe, some of which are scarcely seen even in their countries of origin. Beers were a bit thin in general, but progress was being made. The best time to visit was during events where the brewery teamed with the butcher shop next door.
ChuckAlek Independent Brewers closed in summer 2018.
|Sunday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Friday||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon to 9 p.m.|
- "Drink 'em while we've got 'em" · July 25, 2018
- "ChuckAlek makes a move into the city from Ramona" · April 25, 2016
- "Most improved breweries" · Dec. 16, 2014
- "Beer of the Week: ChuckAlek Oat Soda Munich Helles" · Sept. 20, 2013
- "First Look: ChuckAlek Independent Brewers" · Jan. 8, 2013