Camel's Breath Inn
This bar has a reputation of being a haven for mature women on the prowl, looking for younger mates; it’s definitely the kind of place where you can cut loose. Most nights are devoted to karaoke, but on Fridays and Saturdays the DJs play popular dance music; booty shaking ensues. The $4 cocktails keep the place (endearingly referred to as “The Toe”) well oiled.
- Sunday: 10am-2pm: $20 bottomless mimosas. $7 pancake shots, $10.50 fried chicken and waffles.
- Monday: 4-7pm: $4 well drinks, $1 off drinks. $3 chips and salsa.
- Tuesday: 4-7pm: $4 well drinks and Margaritas. $2.50 tacos all day.
- Wednesday: 4-7pm: $4 well drinks, $5 whiskey. $2.95 hump sliders.
- Thursday: 4-7pm: $4 well drinks. $12.95 Thai chicken salad.
- Friday: 4-7pm: $4 well drinks
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Monday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|