The Project Bar & Grill
Beau Schmitt and business partner Mike Sill opened the Brew Project in Hillcrest in fall of 2015, converting an old 1902 craftsman home into a bar and restaurant outfitted with a patio, sports broadcasts, and second story events space. At its center was an all-local, all the time craft beer taplist, and the slogan, “A brewery tour under one roof” with two dozen taps of San Diego brewed beer, an open dog-friendly patio, and a "chef-driven" menu.
In 2018, the venue was renamed Project Bar & Grill, emphasizing its status as a full service bar that also serves cocktails and food.
- Monday: 3-6pm: $5 beer, wine, wells, half off wings.
- Tuesday: 3-6pm: $5 beer, wine, wells, half off wings.
- Wednesday: 3-6pm: $5 beer, wine, wells, half off wings. 6pm-close: $5 keep-the-pint-glass while supplies last.
- Thursday: 3-6pm: $5 beer, wine, wells, half off wings.
- Friday: 3-6pm: $5 beer, wine, wells, half off wings.
|Sunday||9 a.m. to midnight|
|Monday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Friday||3 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Not to be confused with a brewery" · June 5, 2018
- "SD County tap houses" · Oct. 28, 2015