The Brew Project
A converted 1902 Craftsman house with two dozen taps of San Diego brewed beer, an open dog-friendly patio, and a "chef-driven" menu.
- Sunday: 9am-3pm: $5 mimosas with brunch.
- Monday: 6-10pm: $20 bottomless wings, an ode to Monday Night Football.
- Tuesday: 3-10pm: Taco Tuesday. $5 local Mexican lagers and El Jimador shots. Starting at $3: pastrami, pollo, carne asada, and carnitas tacos.
- Wednesday: 6pm-close: $5 Keep-the-Pint Night. A new local brewery and beer each week. Goes while glassware lasts.
- Thursday: 3-11:30pm: Rotating craft pitchers for $15, an ode to Thursday Night Football.
- Friday: 6pm-2am: $5 local pints and wells.
- Saturday: 9am-3pm: $5 mimosas with brunch.
|Sunday||9 a.m. to midnight|
|Monday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||3 p.m. to midnight|
|Friday||3 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "SD County tap houses" · Oct. 28, 2015