Blind Lady Ale House
Former Stone Brewing Co. brewmaster Lee Chase opened this vegan-friendly beer and pizza restaurant in 2009. In doing so, he also installed a small brewhouse where he has proceeded to release inventive beers drawing additional flavor from all sorts of interesting ingredients. The beers, which are produced independent of any obvious schedule, draw out legions of cult followers each time they are released at Blind Lady Ale House or its North Park sister venue, Tiger! Tiger! Tavern.
Thursday, December 14, 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 17, 11:30 a.m.
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
|Tuesday||5 p.m. to midnight|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. to midnight|
|Thursday||5 p.m. to midnight|
|Friday||5 p.m. to midnight|
|Saturday||11:30 a.m. to midnight|
- "Best brewpubs, greatest gastropubs, and beautiful beer gardens" · Oct. 28, 2015
- "A love-hate relationship with top-ten lists" · Sept. 4, 2013
- "Fourth Anniversary Townie Ride at Blind Lady Ale House" · Feb. 2, 2013
- "Restaurants to Try at Least Once" · Oct. 17, 2012
- "Chocolate with Your Beer" · Oct. 21, 2009