In 1923, wealthy Beverly Hills residents Ralph and Helen Dyar purchased 20,000 acres of the original 35,500-acre Rancho Cuyamaca Spanish land grant and built their summer home near what is now the Park’s Visitor Center ...
Be on the alert for mule deer and wild turkeys and, if lucky, spot a lone bobcat.
Posted August 1, 2017
Stories this photo appears in:
Part of Cuyamaca spared by 2003 Cedar Fire