In the geographical wonders of the Anza-Borrego desert, you will find a unique Southern California feature: mud caves, deep caves created by flowing silt from an ancient lake bed, eroded by wind and rain. They're ...
- The Lobby: Happy hour in a museum?
- Oceanside gangster sent to California state prison this week
- Lobbyist for Fox Sports in Padres cable blackout also represents pot vending machine maker
- Star NFL safety's lawsuit against La Jolla billionaire's son Harry Rady to play out in court
- Jury said Vista man guilty of resisting arrest
- Congressmembers Vargas, Davis, Peters push for San Ysidro border funding
- Death is coming.
- New movie releases opening this week
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon is looming
- Personal and campaign gifts to council Democrats a long tradition at GOP's Evans operation
- Migrants found in refrigerated truck traveling through Imperial Valley
- SD February unemployment falls to 8%
- Majority of narcotic arrests near Mexico border involve U.S. citizens
- Tribeca Film Festival crowns celebration with The King of Comedy
- The Rocking Tanuki
- Police nab prolific burglar of Ford Rangers
- Encinitas filmmaker killed in shooting
News & Stories
An anonymous tip from a caller fearing an "explosion with catastrophic consequences" led to the arrest of four men in Tijuana for allegedly storing stolen gasoline in a residential neighborhood and selling it on nearby ...
There is a lot to be said for the exemplary response that several citizens of Ocean Beach exhibited last Sunday night, March 24, when a woman being sexually assaulted on Long Branch Avenue cried out ...
The music, the people watching, and dancing side-by-side to the propulsive classic ska of the Specials at a packed House of Blues performance took listeners back to the 2 Tone ska scene of the late ...
Denitia, a modern-day folkie from Texas, and Sene, a neo-classicist NYC rapper, met by accident and began recording together almost on a whim. They’ve since forged an unlikely union, but the result is nothing like ...