Fire broke out close to the 1300 block of Aurora Drive in El Cajon. The fire started on a open space preserve and burned close to homes. A 100-foot firebreak along the east edge of ...
- Mark Dresser: six bass hit!
- Quintessential San Diego: tax fraud through a trust
- Peace gets a chance with Sempra-bankrolled web design
- City Attorney's one-eighty on Sunroad. Office calls Sunroad lawsuit a "sham"
- Forever Amber alert!
- Bad actor surfaces among top San Diego cops
- Baja Attorney General: Arellano Félix Cártel has not disappeared
- Gold amid the dross
- First look at BBQ 81
- Sri Lankan man gets second chance at amnesty
- City Attorney continues to chip away at San Diego's recall law
- Skyrocketing home prices show signs of stabilizing
News & Stories
Not much changes in Vermont aside from the height of the trees. The second-least populated place in the country, the Green Mountain State is well known as a snowy winter wonderland and for its scenic ...
Encinitas business owner Steve Amster is pissed again. Previously, he has fought with local governments and their code-enforcement regulations. But his July 2012 run-in with a sheriff’s motorcycle officer — when he asked the officer ...
A woman at the August 13 La Mesa City Council meeting asked for help curtailing drug activity at the Mohawk Street mobile-home park, where she has lived since 2000. "For the past eight years or ...