Sweetwater Union High School District students return to campus July 25. Some people might wonder what the district has done with the 10,000 tons of dirt on the Southwest High campus, reported on by Channel …
- Irwin Jacobs and Jerry Sanders: Billionaires and bullies create a false picture of public support for Plaza de Panama
- Scaphe: Cookie Monster Power Violence
- One Columnist Wasn't Fooled by Paterno's, Penn State's Feigned Piety
- Poem: "A Perfect Day"
- South park walkabout and alchemy
- Poem: "The Space Cadet from Indiana"
- "Sick Little Crayons"
- "Lets Roll Down the Windows and Open Our Mouths"
- "Them Nasty Little Bugs"
- "Feelings In His Cheeks"
- "Does Anybody Know a Way That a Body Could Get Away"
- The Oceanside Swap Meet: Home to Treasures and Tortillas
- "Where the Heart Is"
- "Lamp Snake"
- Chewed-up Gum Art: "Goofy"
- "He Told Her She Was Beautiful and She Smiled Because She Loved Him"
- "Eat My Own Blood Get Filled Up on Me"
- "Babydoll Sickness"
- "Bird Dog"
- "Window Obsession"
- "Just Watch TV I Guess That's a Solution"
- "Cricket Soup"
- "Adam. Mr. Tree Head." 2 of 2
- "Eve. Stars are Projectors." 1 of 2
- Cabrera, Padres Rob the Dodgers
- Like Dad, Like Daughter: Darius & Cleopatra Degher July 18 @Indigo
- Mignon Pho + Grill
- Stocks Might Be More Than 50% Lower without Federal Reserve Boosts
News & Stories
Dirt Dumped at Southwest High School's Campus Still Under Investigation