Content for Thursday, September 22, 2011
- Two More SD Specials: Ponzi, Real Estate Swindle
- Roseanna Vitro at Saville Theatre
- San Pasqual Flying to Undefeated Start
- Local Soprano Loves Frogs
- Review: Restless
- Golden Hill Residents Aren't MAD Anymore
- Report Cites Escalating Poverty Levels
- Two San Diegans Make Forbes 400
- Molecular Gastronomy at... Harney Sushi?
- Things for Doing: Three Electronic Options
- An All Island Affair at Leroy's in Coronado
- Hedgecock Endorses DeMaio for Mayor
- The Frank Riviera
- Issa's Digital Deputy Takes Free Trip to Turkey
- Monopoly and Mermaids Shooting Cops: Wavves New Video For "Bug"
- DeMaio's Plan to Save Our Streets
- Top Gun Remake to Do Away with Homoerotic Subtext, Raise Homoeroticism to Level of Text
- Palm Tree Army Continues Its Grim, Inexorable March Toward San Diego
- New Flavors at Cucina Urbana
News & Stories
Elkhorn Slough is one of the last coastal wetlands in California and one of 27 estuaries in the National Estuarine Research Reserve System, set up to study and protect estuaries and coastal watersheds across the ...
The main author of Henry’s cocktail menu, bar manager Kyle Barnett, claims that the name for “Chachi’s Poncho” came out of nowhere one day while he and his gang of bartenders were experimenting with tequila-based ...
On Tuesday, September 20, reporter Doug Porter of the O.B. Rag posted on the publication’s website an article about district attorney Bonnie Dumanis’s mayoral campaign strategy. In the article, Porter wrote, “[Dumanis’s] public appearances for ...
At approximately 1:15 a.m. on September 22, residents of the 5000 block of Long Branch Avenue noticed a couch on fire in the middle of the street. Several neighbors gathered and the fire department was ...