The Imperial Beach border fence of rusted metal posts has been torn down, and construction of a taller, sturdier structure began in October. People, birds, and dogs have celebrated the chance to stand on the ...
- It's a Dog's Life. (aka Fudge's Rainy Saturday)
- Special Castellanos Quartet Plays Herbie Hancock
- Occupy San Diego Hungry for Justice
- Fletcher Scores An Endorsement From California Small Business Association
- Send Your Kids to Media Arts Center's Fall Film Camp
- Tea Party Hosts Civic Center Press Conference to Condemn Occupy San Diego
- CIF First Round Schedule
- The Tipping Point
- Phoenix Coyotes vs Toronto Maple Leafs Live Streaming NHL
- FBI Releases Hate Crime Numbers for San Diego
- Borrowed Borodin
- Kevin Harrington's Wounded Warrior Bike Ride from Montauk to San Diego Comes to An End!
- Foreclosures Fall in California, Across West, Rise in San Diego
- Turn Signal: Holly Hofmann and Mike Wofford Turn Left
- Pop Quiz - Star Wars
- Helix High Alum Steve Moramarco Returns to Screen The Great Intervention
- San Diego Superior Court's Controversial Move Toward Digital Imaging
News & Stories
New Submarine Border Fence Construction in Imperial Beach
San Diego City Council Considers Regulations for Home Farming
During a two-week review and comment period that began on November 4 and ends November 18, the San Diego City Council will consider new urban-agriculture amendments to allow more access to home-grown foods. The council ...