I’m taking a stand, but not in the way you might think. In a few hours, a man is coming over to collect my desk, a gorgeous, glass-topped contemporary thing with geometric wooden shapes holding ...
- Coronado's Village Theatre Set to Re-Open After Renovation
- Who Plays Who: Children's Pool Rope Edition
- Cult Movie Review: Forbidden Zone
- Cafe Sevilla reopens, big party -- ole!
- Gluten-free restaurants?
- Pony Death Ride’s Local Debut Friday 6-10 @ Bar Eleven
- Border News: Spousal Assault; Priest's Death; Drunken Youth; Entombment; Pizza Stop
- Your Summer of Superheroes, Part II
- Will Reese Witherspoon Succumb to the Generation-Award Curse?
- I removed this blog
- San Diego's Beat Scene
- Navy Shrink Warns of Synthetic Marijuana Horrors
- The Dudes Abide
- Drunk Brunch
- Seaport Village Ducklings!
- Maniqui Lazer, Batwings, Hot Nerds, THErapist @ Bar Monaco, Mexicali
News & Stories
Death Cab for Cutie's latest release is defined by awakenings in sound and trajectory. It is almost unrecognizable when compared to the earlier work of a band that spoke to a decade of teenage angst ...
Urge Overkill is unlike any other touring band in the United States. Most national touring acts play a couple hundred shows a year and skip San Diego every time; Urge plays about ten shows, but ...