About 2400 Comic-Con attendees crowded into a ballroom at the Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel every morning of the world’s largest comic convention July 21–24, some arriving as early as 1:00 a.m. They were there to ...
- Pedestrian Matters
- Is Tori Roze the Next Voice?
- State Occasion
- Redeveloping Lane Field
- Navy Reportedly Revokes Silver Star of Imprisoned La Jollan Wade Sanders
- Golden Hill CDC Late to Submit Audit for MAD Funds
- TV Girl Releases Benny and the Jetts EP
- City to Prepare Draft EIR for O.B. Community Plan Update
- Apparently, There Is a 14-Year-Old Girl Out There Spreading Rumors About Her Involvement with Steven Soderbergh
- Not Just Blowing Smoke: Pro-Pot Advocates Sway City Council
- REVEALED! Alice in Wonderland Producer Joe Roth's Master Plan for Disney Heroines!
- The Amazing Spider-Man Actor Calls Comic-Con Attendees "Sad Parodies of Themselves"
- Update San Diego, 7/26/2011
- Rupert Murdoch's Fox Group Funds Four San Diego Politicos
- WTF(rick) is a Tone Poem
- Stone Turns "Tea"-totaler to Aid Japanese Tsunami Relief
- Bacon Bingo
- Banned 3-D Asian Sexploitation Flick Coming to Clairemont!
- Bringing Agriculture to the City
- Snow White revisited: Just you wait, Henry Higgins!
- County Home Values Rise in May
- What Is Jazz Live?
News & Stories
Will Sleep on Floor for Comic-Con 2012 Tickets
San Diego Judges Allowed to Park in Red Zone?
On July 22 in downtown San Diego, several expensive cars and SUVs pulled up to the red curb in front of the Family Court building at 1555 Sixth Avenue and parked. A man who identified ...