Despite the standard '70s instrumentation, tricky rhythm burps manifest right out of the gate. It's not quite "math rock" but counterpoint enough to bring King Crimson and Polvo into the conversation. Chris Kosnik's soaring, echo-layered ...
- America the Beautiful
- Spot on
- A sentimental day spent in OB
- Scribe Amidst the Lions Check Out Betty’s Back Door
- Avalon Ventures Big Winner in Zynga
- Jazz Live: Theo Saunders, July 5
- Class Actress, Freddy Cougar, Vegan Flytrap — Soda Bar
- Eclipse Chocolat
- I wonder where is he ...
- Unlimited Theater Movies for $50 a Month? Nope.
- Ironic Independence Celebration
News & Stories
The Local Fuzz by the Atomic Bitchwax
That Tsunami of Sound Rush Hits Cricket
Phil Spector is credited for developing the recording technique known as the "wall of sound." After witnessing Canadian progressive-rock trio Rush, I would call what they unleashed in Chula Vista the "tsunami of sound." Three ...