There is a connection between the Sweetwater Union High School District’s alleged corruption and Southwestern College’s. Affidavits recently unsealed by the San Diego County district attorney’s office help make those connections. Paul Bunton, CEO of ...
- LCC Survives Righetti to Capture American Division Championship
- A San Diego Christmas
- Three Arrested at Occupy San Diego; SDPD Sgt. "Was Hearing Voices"
- Moo-ve over, Elvis: MooTime Creamery
- Marshmallows on the Bonfire Tonight!
- Haji Baba New Years?
- Boxing Day in Solana Beach: Claire's on Cedros Bakery and Cafe
- Bank of America to Stand Trial for Alleged Truth in Lending Act Violations
- Review: Outrage
- Year End Clearance Sales - 100 Years Ago
- THE CRITICAL RECEPTION OF GABRIEL CONROY (III)
- Late Breakfast in the Living Room
- Copley Goes for Romney; Burnham and Spanos Pick Perry
- San Diego: Land of the Lotus-Eaters?
- Coming Attractions: Little Italy Preps for High Quality Take-Out
- Naval Hospital Sees Increased Number of Spice Users
- Is Councilman Gloria Dropping Support for the Fight Against Prop 8?
- Local TV Station Fights Proposed FCC Disclosure Rules
- Veronica May Has Good News For Others With Bipolar Disorder
- St. Augustine Speeds Past College Park in Senators Semifinals
News & Stories
More Contractor Coziness with Southwestern College Officials