Content for Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- Dead Restaurant Pool, three more drowned
- CIF State SoCal Regional First Round scoreboard
- Update Little Falls 3/08/2010
- Destination: The French Gourmet
- Vernal Splendor
- Ramona Grass-roots Advocacy Group Opposes SDG&E WEBA Application now before CPUC
- Party Crasher Returns - elsewhere
News & Stories
A multi-agency DUI and driver's-license checkpoint conducted during the late hours of March 5 and 6 in National City was a success, according to a Chula Vista Police Department news release. Law enforcement from San ...
The deadline looms for aviation and architectural buffs to claim a piece of San Diego history. Chandeliers, floors, decals, and aviation emblems are among the items offered to museums, archives, non-profit groups, and the public ...
As a result of “Operation Hotel California,” a six-month-long investigation, the San Diego County Grand Jury has indicted 51 defendants on charges of auto theft, selling stolen vehicles, sale of controlled substances, carjacking, residential burglary, ...