Photo Credit: San Diego Historical Society
The sketch includes features of the "Ford Emergency Car" available or outfitted at Stubbs Motor Company, 1145 India Street. Stubbs became Bay Shore Ford, which became Center City Ford. The dealer moved to Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and became Kearny Mesa Ford.
To order this photo please contact the San Diego Historical Society at [email protected]