Lexi's 18th Birthday: Senior Prom Party
It's Traci's Paws' spokesdog Lexi's birthday and we want you to join us in celebrating her and the wonderful 18 years of joy she has brought us!
Sadly, Lexi's Leukemia is now in the advanced stages, so we are going to party like no dog's ever partied before!
1. This is a HUGE 80's Senior Prom themed birthday party for people and pets, and dressing in 80's or 80's prom attire is HIGHLY encouraged!
Very excited to have DJ Mandy Mixes spinning 80's hits throughout the party!
2. This is also a fundraiser, and we're suggesting a donation of $9 dollars to help us continue to work of saving pets by keeping their rescues thriving, which can be made thru the Eventbrite link.
3. This year our Rescue beneficiary is going to be chosen differently. Since this is Lexi's Senior Prom, she needs a date and if you have a rescued pet from San Diego County rescue, your pet may win and be Lexi's special date to her prom!
1. Only rescued pets from a San Diego County Rescue may qualify, unless contest broadens territory.
2. If your rescued pet wins, you MUST be able to attend Lexi's Birthday Party for a photo op, even if it means you can only stay long enough for the photo and a few words by our founder.
3. Any pets qualify! If you have a parrot or a guinea pig who is comfortable in a loud environment, you may enter! All winners MUST attend for a quick photo at our event, sorry!
4. The rescue from which the winner was adopted will be our 2019 beneficiary, for Lexi's 18th Birthday Senior Prom Party, winning a minimum $900 from Traci's Paws, up to $1800 with a donor matched gift!
5. All Entrants MUST email the following to [email protected] today-Feb. 16th 2019
1. Clear photo of 1 rescued pet from San Diego County Rescue that will be posted in FB album for judging)
2. Name of pet (WILL be posted in FB album)
3. Name of Rescue (WILL be posted in FB album)
4. 3 sentences why this pet will make the BEST date for Lexi (WILL be posted in FB album)
5*. Name of owners with adoption date (this is to help verify that this pet previously belonged to the stated rescue, and will NOT be posted in the FB album.