Garrett Harris 4 p.m., Dec. 14
West of 5
Sound description: Covers classic to current rock.
RIYL: Heart, Journey, Santana, No Doubt, Toto, Jet, Neon Trees, Rolling Stones, Pat Benatar, Adele, Blondie, Franz Ferdinand, Finger Eleven, Amy Winehouse, Guns N Roses, Beatles, Train, Evanescence
Upcoming Local Shows
- The Landing — Friday, December 29, 9pm
- Full Circle Saloon — Saturday, January 6, 9pm
- Mainstream Bar & Grill, 13385 Poway Road, Poway — Saturday, January 13, 8pm
- Poway's Irish Pub — Saturday, January 20, 9pm
- Pounders — Friday, February 2, 9pm
- Pounders — Saturday, February 3, 9pm
- BNS Brewing & Distilling — Saturday, February 10, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Mainstream Bar & Grill, 13385 Poway Road, Poway — Saturday, February 24, 8pm
Inception: Carlsbad, 2002
Influences: Heart, Journey, Santana, No Doubt, Toto
West of 5 has been rockin' the San Diego club scene since 2002. The band's sound has evolved over time to an eclectic mixture of classic to current rock.
At a West of 5 performance, you'll hear familiar top 40 favorites that move you to the dance floor. But West of 5 really gets great pleasure at digging up the "hidden treasures" not often heard on the radio, but are favorites on people's iPods. In any given set, West of 5 will bounce through the decades from the '70s to '00s. They have an extensive song list, which can vary based on the venue.