Content for Thursday, April 4, 2013
- Oriflamme and bad-asses in east San Diego County
- Celebrate fresh, community fun Saturday at Go Local - Golden Hill at the Market
- ACT 2013 supports autism care and treatement
- Junior Carlsbad
- Ex-coach who bribed a USD player gets a year behind bars
- Temecula: Lightning in a Bottle announces lineup
- Why I walked out on Evil Dead
- Gerald Clayton Quartet live in La Jolla
- Evil Dead review is up
- Concerned about GMO foods?
- Strange South Bay Bedfellows
- RIP Roger Ebert
- Hunger strike: hotel worker protests intensify
- Trial date set for Valley Center man accused in pit bull attack
- Friendship Park re-opens as Emnity Alley
- See the book, read the movie
- Court hearing delayed for boy charged as adult in murder case
- MTS to give soda and snacks to Padres fans
- Hillcrest residents protest Harvey Milk St. signage
- Eba's Lounge and Bistro
- Urge Gastropub's Off Duty Foodie Burger
- Vargas backs bill that would allow big bank bailouts
- City Attorney finds a way to bypass court ruling against Plaza de Panama Project
- Babbo's Bar & Grille, Uptown: Back from the brink?
- Authorities ask Baja citizens to be on look for alleged L.A. child rapist
- Bill would require financial justification as part of nuclear re-licensing process
News & Stories
Red-and-white tablecloths with Dean Martin music in the background. It sounds like every other pizza joint in the United States – and it's got every possible cliché you can think of when it comes to ...
A long way from People’s
Jimbo's, the natural food chain that got its start in North Park in 1984 and sold the North Park store in 1997, has signed the lease on a 28,000 sq. ft. property downtown at the ...
In spite of subsidies and loans
Despite the best efforts of many in the city of El Cajon and others to help the struggling business stay afloat, the brewing company folded. The Craft Brewing Business website noted "to get off the ...