Amy Beddows 5:26 p.m., June 18
Just added: Miramar Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- AleSmith Brewing Company 9368 Cabot Drive
- Hess Brewing Co. 7955 Silverton Avenue #1201
- Intergalactic Brewing Co. 9835 Carroll Centre Road, Suite 108
- Rough Draft Brewing Company 8830 Rehco Road, Suite D
- Saint Archer Brewing Co. 9550 Distribution Avenue
- Abbey's Real Texas Bar-B-Q 6904 Miramar Road
- Ashoka the Great 9474 Black Mountain Road
- Chin’s Seafood & Grill 9355 Kearny Mesa Road
- Excalibur Cigar Lounge & Wine Bar 7094 Miramar Road #113
- Fish Boutique 9844 Hibert Street, Suite G-10
- India Princess 9494 Black Mountain Road
- Madras Café 9484 Black Mountain Road
- Miramar Cafe 7128 Miramar Road #8
- Palomino's #1 Comida Mexicana 9272 Miramar Road, Suite 19
- Sima’s Grill & Deli 7160 Miramar Road
- Super Buffet 8998 Miramar Road
Museums and Public Art
- Flying Leatherneck Museum Miramar Road (Marine Corps Air Station)
Places of Worship
- Shiva Vishnu Temple of San Diego 7930 Arjons Drive, Suite B
- We Love Orphans 10180 Willow Creek Road
Sports | Fitness
- Black House Team Nogueira 7550 Miramar Road suite 330
- Miramar Martial Arts Academy 9272 Miramar Road, suite 21
- Synergy Dance Zone 7480 Miramar Road
|Saturday, June 22, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.|
|Saturday, June 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 30, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday, July 6, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.|
|Saturday, July 20, 9 a.m. to noon|
Total number of events in Miramar: 5
Water birds on the lake and chaparral vegetation on the slopes make this a pleasant walk.
What’s that odd building near Miramar?
Dedicated on September 16, 2011, the POW Liberation Monument is located at the Miramar National Cemetery. Designed by artist Richard Becker, the memorial is a 15-foot tall, bronze, concrete, and stainless steel sculpture, a tribute ...
Chinese breakfast at Chin’s Seafood & Grill, in Miramar’s Holiday Inn.
A new bronze statue was recently installed at the new Miramar National Veterans Cemetery by the San Diego chapter of American Ex-Prisoners of War. The ten-foot-tall figure of a male prisoner of war emerging from ...