Dave Rice 7:17 a.m., May 20
Just added: Grantville Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- Benchmark Brewing Co. 6190 Fairmont Avenue, Suite G
- Black Angus Steakhouse 10370 Friars Road
- A Brooklyn Pizzeria 6171 Mission Gorge Road
- Chiba 10435 San Diego Mission Road
- Coco's Restaurant and Bakery 10430 Friars Road
- Fairmount Diner 5981 Fairmount Avenue
- JT's Clubhouse Pub & Grill 5821 Mission Gorge Road
- Longhorn Cafe and Saloon 6519 Mission Gorge Road
- Pho Xpress 6533 Mission Gorge Road
- Tio Leo's 6333 Mission Gorge Road
- Toro Sushi 6171 Mission Gorge Road
- Tropical Fruit Paradise 10387 Friars Road
Places of Worship
- Mission Church of the Nazarene 4750 Mission Gorge Place
- Blue Guitar 5959 Mission Gorge Road, Suite 101
Sports | Fitness
- Academy of Performing Arts 4580-B Alvarado Canyon Road
- Digi Sports 5805 Mission Gorge Road, Suite B
- Class Act Dessert Playhouse 4750 Mission Gorge Place
The Printer “My buddy in San Francisco got his finger smashed in an old printing press. It actually turned the bone to powder. He had no phone in his warehouse to call for help, so ...
Drinks in the John Wayne room at the Longhorn Café in Grantville.
A group of about 25 puppy mill protesters waved signs and chanted for two hours on March 16 in front of San Diego Puppy, a puppy shop at 5827 Mission Gorge Road. The next protest ...
Elevated flyovers? Why not?!
All but two Navajo Community Planners, Inc. (NCPI) members voted February 25 to send a letter stating they supported the Kensington-Talmadge Planning Group (KTPG) and the City of San Diego applying for a Caltrans grant ...