Matt Potter 11:59 a.m., June 19
Just added: Paradise Hills Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
Parks | Outdoor Spaces
- Penn Athletic Field 2555 Dusk Drive
- Potomac Park Paradise Valley Road at Gilmartin Avenue
Places of Worship
- St. Michael Catholic Church 2643 Homedale St.
- Sweetwater River Church 6090 Banbury St.
- The Body Church - Paradise Hills Recreation Center 6610 Potomac Street
- United Church of Christ Paradise Hills 5810 Alleghany Street
- School of Creative and Performing Arts 2425 Dusk Drive
Paradise Hills Events
Paradise Hills Articles
A blogger is upset because the Beekman Boys website claims to sell products made in the USA (except for a few items) and is called out after she inquires about their provenance.
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/photos/2013/mar/05/41170/ http://www.sandiegoreader.com/photos/2013/mar/05/41176/ Title: Becky Charms & Co. | Address: beckycharms.com | From: Paradise Hills | Blogging since: October 2011
Denomination: Assembly of God Membership: 125 Pastor: Frank Wooden Age: 53 Born: Berkeley Formation: Vanguard University, Costa Mesa; Bethany Bible College, Santa Cruz. Years Ordained: 24 San Diego Reader: How long do you spend writing ...
- Carmel Valley
- City Lights
- Del Mar
- Golden Hill
- La Jolla
- Lemon Grove
- Logan Heights
- National City
- Paradise Hills
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Scripps Ranch
In San Diego’s hemorrhaging real estate industry, it’s better to be upside-down and rich than upside-down and poor. That may sound axiomatic — it’s always nicer to be rich than poor — but carriage-trade folks ...