Garrett Harris 5 p.m., Feb. 6
Hillcrest residents protest Harvey Milk St. signage
"Sometimes, the homophobia is so subtle you have to look for it."
"The way I see it," says local sensitive soul Connie Speracie, "the City Overlords want us to STOP thinking it's NORMAL for HARVEY MILK to be on top of BLAINE - whoever he is."
More like this:
- Future still iffy for Harvey Milk's American Diner — Oct. 23, 2014
- Snafu at Nation's First Gay Brewery — June 13, 2012
- Why Does Obama Hate San Diego? — May 10, 2012
- Gays v. Feminists? — May 8, 2012
- Uptown Planners Hear Proposal to Rename Hillcrest Street After Harvey Milk — March 5, 2012