Jeff Smith 3 p.m., March 27
San Diego Theater Scene
You may also narrow your search by neighborhood, keyword, or date.
Jump to a venue:
- 3150 Rosecrans Place, Point Loma
- The Merchant Of Venice Open Reading
- 5951 Village Center Loop Road, Carmel Valley
- She Kills Monsters (through March 31, 2017)
- 3791 Fairmount Avenue, City Heights
- South of the 8 (starts March 31, 2017)
- 1835 Strand Way, Coronado
- James and the Giant Peach (starts June 9, 2017)
- Little Shop of Horrors (starts September 8, 2017)
- Much Ado About Nothing (starts July 21, 2017)
- Singin' In The Rain (starts April 28, 2017)
- Singin' in the Rain (starts April 28, 2017)
- The 39 Steps (through March 26, 2017)
- The Test
- The Test, A Musical Comedy
- Violet (starts May 12, 2017)
- 145 W. Grand Avenue, Escondido
- Jane Austen's Emma, English High Tea and Dinner Theater (starts March 17, 2917)
- 6611 University Avenue, Rolando
- Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (starts May 26, 2017)
- 6811 La Jolla Boulevard, La Jolla
- Love, Loss, & What I Wore (through March 28, 2017)
- 1035 La Bonita Drive, San Marcos
- Arsenic and Old Lace (starts April 21, 2017)
- 987-D Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach
- Travels with My Aunt (starts April 12, 2017)
- 4324 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, Clairemont
- Our Town (starts April 28, 2017)
- 1711 Sunset Cliffs Boulevard, Ocean Beach
- Revenge Girls of the West (starts April 8, 2017)
- 79 Horton Plaza, Downtown San Diego
- Into the Beautiful North (starts April 5, 2017)
- 14th and C Street, City College
- Chicago (starts April 21, 2017)
- 9783 Avenue of Nations, Scripps Ranch
- Flemming (An American Thriller) (starts April 1, 2017)
- 1363 Old Globe Way, Balboa Park
- Skeleton Crew (starts April 13, 2017)
- 3598 Talbot Street, Point Loma
- Who Am I This Time (And Other Complications of Love)? (through April 9, 2017)
Auditions listed below. You can narrow your search by neighborhood, keyword, or date.
Jump to a venue:
Wide-open choices free students from narrow responses.
I want to plug a project that’s dear to my heart. Founded in 2007, Write Out Loud has a commitment “to inspire, challenge, and entertain by reading short stories aloud for a live audience.” Their ...
Moxie Theatre's Abundance is a dime novel in reverse
In the latter half of the 19th Century, larger-than-life characters such as Paul Bunyan and Pecos Bill (for whom Slue-Foot Sue just wasn’t good enough) filled the pages of dime novels and pulp-fiction magazines. They ...
The reviews are in: from favorable to mixed to negative
The La Jolla Playhouse’s Come From Away opened last Sunday at Broadway’s Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, 236 W. 45th Street. The Irene Sankoff/David Hein musical tells the upbeat story of over 6700 airline passengers stranded in ...
The story of C.S. Lewis's late-in-life romance
“For believe me, this world that seems to us so substantial is no more than the shadowlands. Real life has not begun yet.” The final line of Shadowlands’ opening monologue sets the theme for William ...
Last call for Lisa Kron's Well and 2.5 Minute Ride
Diversionary Theatre’s Lisa Kron double feature must close this Sunday (March 19). Though written eight years apart (2.5 Minute Ride premiered in 1996, Well in 2004), the pieces have a common theme: how to portray ...
Shows I meant to see
Till last Saturday, I had never seen Eve Ensler’s famous play, The Vagina Monologues. Since last Saturday, I have still not seen it. I began le weekend with America’s Finest Intentions. A friend would score ...
Hint: Don't be the bunny
Following O.B. Playhouse’s production of Urinetown: The Musical (directed by Jennie Gray Connard), I could ramble about the ins and outs of the real-life Malthusian trap on the edge of which we, the global population, ...
It breaks my heart and fills me with acute dread at the prospect of walking a mile in Margie’s shoes...
One of my biggest fears in life is to wake up someday in more or less the same circumstances as Margie Walsh from David Lindsay-Abaire’s Good People (now playing at Scripps Ranch Theatre through February ...