Ed Bedford 11:44 p.m., June 19
Just added: Scripps Ranch Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- Edge of the Ranch 12015 Scripps Highland Drive
- Ballast Point Old Grove Brewery 10051 Old Grove Road, Suite B
- Karl Strauss Brewery 10448 Reserve Drive
- Java Mama Café 9880 Hibert Street E-3
- Scripps Ranch Community Service Center 11885 Cypress Canyon Road
Parks | Outdoor Spaces
- Lakeview Park Mira Lago Way at Mira Lago Terrace
- Scripps Ranch Community Park 11454 Blue Cypress Drive
Places of Worship
- Abiding Place Ministries 10180 Willow Creek Rd.
- Canyon Springs Church 10731 Treena Street
- Lighthouse Bible Church 10695 Treena Street
- Mira Mesa Bible Baptist Church 9920 Scripps Lake Drive
- San Diego Church of Christ 10636 Scripps Summit Court #119
- Scripps Mesa Bible Church 10635-B Scripps Ranch Boulevard
- St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church 11451 Blue Cypress Drive
- Scripps Ranch Marketplace 10393 Spring Canyon Road
- Unleashed by Petco - Scripps Ranch 10625 Scripps Poway Parkway
- Scripps Ranch Theatre 10455 Pomerado Road
Scripps Ranch Photos
Scripps Ranch Events
|Friday, June 21, 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 22, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 22, 8 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 23, 2 p.m.|
Total number of events in Scripps Ranch: 4
Scripps Ranch Articles
No man-style religion at San Diego Bible Church.
In the spirit of this census year, we offer this unofficial, informal, and unscientific census of daily life in San Diego. (No census workers were lynched or faked their own lynchings while gathering the following ...
"Marshall Middle School envisions a welcoming environment that promotes meaningful collaboration between parents, teachers, and other community members," reads the "About Us" section on the Scripps Ranch middle school’s website. But according to a March ...
The late Herb Gardner (he died in 2003) hand-wrote his plays on a Central Park bench. One day, the author of A Thousand Clowns watched two old men nearby, one black, one white. They would ...