4:32 a.m., May 22
Just added: Valley Center Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- Main Stage Bar at Valley View Casino 16300 Nyemii Pass Road
- Valley Center Community Hall 28246 Lilac Road
Museums and Public Art
- Valley Center History Museum 29200 Cole Grade Road
Parks | Outdoor Spaces
- Hellhole Canyon Open Space Preserve 19324 Santee Lane
Places of Worship
- Ridgeview Church 28094 North Lake Wohlford Road
- St. Bartholomew's 5500 Mazzetti Lane
- St. Stephen Catholic Church 31020 Cole Grade Road
- Valley Center Seventh-Day Adventist Church 14919 Fruitvale Road, Valley Center, 92082
- Maxine Theater 31322 Cole Grade Road
Valley Center Photos
Valley Center Events
|Saturday, June 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 30, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Total number of events in Valley Center: 3
Valley Center Articles
Professional cycling’s uphill climb
Rundown of bicyclists who’ve been caught doping and the Tour of California bike race.
Farmers regulate the markets in San Bernardino. In San Diego it's a free-for-all.
A bubbling creek, shade, history, and changing ecology beckon
Hellhole Canyon Open Space Preserve east of Valley Center is a valuable resource for wildlife, hikers, and equestrians, with running water, a scenic canyon, and spring wildflowers. It is a place to learn about the ...
A few weeks ago, Hank, a businessman in his 50s, invited about 30 people out to his rural estate in Valley Center to take part in the slaughtering of two large pigs. “My conclusion from ...