Dave Rice 1:03 p.m., June 19
Just added: Lemon Grove Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- Lemon Grove Cafe 3521 Lemon Grove Avenue
- Anna's Family Restaurant 8099 Broadway
- Barnes Bar-B-Que 7820 Broadway
- Boll Weevil Restaurant 6966 Federal Boulevard
- Carnitas El Botanero 8035 Broadway
- Charley's Famous Hamburgers 8213 Broadway
- Coop's West Texas Barbecue 2625 Lemon Grove Avenue
- Food Factory 7914 Broadway
- Jane's Country Kitchen 8125 Broadway
- Lido’s Italian Foods 7252 Broadway
- Sushi Time 6950 Federal Boulevard
- Taste of Polynesia 6937 Federal Boulevard
- H. Lee House Cultural Center 3205 Olive
- Lemon Grove Recreation Center 3131 School Lane
- Lemon Grove Senior Center 8235 Mount Vernon Street
Museums and Public Art
- Parsonage Museum of Lemon Grove 3185 Olive Street
Places of Worship
- Christian Church of Lemon Grove 6970 San Miguel Avenue
- Lemon Grove Lutheran Church 2055 Skyline Drive
- Lighthouse Baptist Church 1345 Skyline Drive
- St. John of the Cross 8086 Broadway
- United Celebral Palsy Thrift Stores 7875 Broadway
Sports | Fitness
- Muevete Dance Studio 3338 Main Street
Lemon Grove Photos
Lemon Grove Events
|Friday, June 21, 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 22, 8 p.m.|
|Thursday, June 27, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday, June 28, 8 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 29, 8 p.m.|
Total number of events in Lemon Grove: 5
Lemon Grove Articles
The days of standing in front of a class to teach are over.
Career and technical training used to be called vocational or trade school. San Diego Unified School District has tried to put a new face on the program with much success.
One-hundred and fifty goats took to the streets of Downtown Lemon Grove Tuesday morning, doing their part in a unique fire-abatement program. In association with Heartland Fire & Rescue and Environmental Land Management, the company ...
Coop’s is the new barbecue with the buzz. Since opening last October, it’s already garnered one major huzzah (Candice Woo in San Diego Magazine’s “best restaurants” issue for best barbecue). On Yelp, it’s incited an ...
Above the ripe yellow citrus pictured on Lemon Grove’s city seal, inscribed in the swash of the capital L, is “Best Climateon Earth.” While the weather may be ideal, the same can’t be said for ...