Robert Bush 8:15 p.m., May 19
Just added: Lakeside Holler! A place to share anything and everything about this neighborhood: compliments/critiques, lost-n-found items, recommendations, neighborhood crime watch, you name it!
Bars, restaurants, and places to go:
- Barona Resort & Casino 1932 Wildcat Canyon Road
- Lakeside Community Center 9841 Vine Street
- Olde Community Church 9906 Maine Avenue
Museums and Public Art
- Barona Cultural Center and Museum 1095 Barona Road
Parks | Outdoor Spaces
- El Monte County Park 15805 El Monte Road
- Lakeside River Park Mapleview Street and Channel Road
- Lakeside's River Park Conservancy 12108 Industry Road
- Louis Stelzer County Park 11470 Wildcat Canyon Road
- Oak Oasis Open Space Preserve 12620 Wildcat Canyon Road
- Silverwood Sanctuary 13003 Wildcat Canyon Road
Places of Worship
- Hill Country Community Church 8950 Lakeview Road
- Lakeside Christian Church 13739 El Monte Road
- Lakeside Community Presbyterian Church 9908 Channel Road
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church 13208 Lakeshore Dr.
- KRC Rock - Lakeside 11655 Woodside Avenue
Sports | Fitness
- Barona Drag Strip 1750 Wildcat Canyon Road
- Lakeside Baseball Park 10030 Marathon Parkway
- Lakeside Polo Club 10631 Ashwood Street
- Therapeutic Equestrian Activities Center for the Handicapped 12152 Moreno Avenue
- East Side Repertory Theatre 10009 Maine Avenue
|Sunday, May 19, 4 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 1, 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.|
|Saturday, June 1, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
Total number of events in Lakeside: 3
Homeless woman burned
At about 1 p.m. on May 12, a fire broke out in the Glenview area in the East County, marking the second fire in as many days. A mobile home burned in the Glen View ...
East County firefighters on alert
East County residents should once again prepare for a long, dry fire season. Over the past week, firefighters responded to at least three fires in Lakeside. Saturday afternoon, April 20, a brush fire near the ...
Fake suspect, real bites
Mid-week, you can often find San Diego police utilizing the large open spaces of El Monte Park (five miles east of Lakeside) to train their dogs. The K-9 unit pulls up to the staged scene, ...
Goodbye, longhorns; hello, pixels
In Lakeside on January 17, the finishing touches were put on the new Lakeside Rodeo marquee. The old sign was put up in the early ’70s and was showing signs of wear. The cost of ...