Content for Thursday, September 13, 2012
- San Diego bicycle share demonstration
- Low-pay sope!
- Baja & Border News Translations: Basic Education Conference Held; U.S. Fugitive Captured
- Week 3 Scoreboard
- Baja & Border News Translations: 800 Students Evacuated; SD-Ensnada Regata
- Christian Scott lights up Anthology
- Baja & Border News Translations: 4 Students Saved from Heatstroke; 6000 New Jobs in Tijuana
- Director of Scripps Institution of Oceanography is going on sabbatical; stand-in to make $223,200
- Baja & Border News Translations: 248 Police Join BC Forces; Rosarito Half-Marathon Postponed
- UC Regents approve controversial $250,000 UCSD diversity job, hire University of Wisconsin law professor
- On High: an end to the rock and roll ice age
- Wenn Schon--Denn Schon!
- Deceptive advertising practices used to promote MCASD La Jolla's On Screen gala
- Street Style Clairemont: It's All About the Details
- Honoring the unsung
- Tough Guys vs. Stand-Up Guys: compare and contrast.
- Horton Hears a Who! @ Cabrillo Heights Park
- City council to approve $100,000 settlement for sexual abuse by former cop
- Norv Turner retires!
- Fish tacos are famous(er)!
- Citing poor ticket sales, Mayoral candidates warn of possible television blackout for debates.
- The Five Chef Societe
- Is Alan Bersin irreplaceable? Obama still hasn’t found anyone to be Customs commissioner
- U-T San Diego buys SD on the QT
- City attorney seeks $500K for private counsel to defend fireworks lawsuits
- A closer look at the trailer for Smashed.
- Super secret sourdough
- British 'ninjas' silence disruptive theatre patrons
- New U.S. Consulate named to Baja California
- Five tons of pot incinerated in Baja
- Impact of new state election laws lighter than expected
- Baja & Border News Translations: Chinese Citizens Detained; Tijuana at Seismic Risk
- Baja & Border News Translations: Price of Eggs Decreases; Woman and Child Murdered
News & Stories
At its first meeting in weeks, the San Diego City Council on September 13 unanimously approved a resolution to raise awareness about the negative impact of automatic Defense Department budget reductions. The resolution encourages “a ...
Many people believe a 10News report broadcast at 5 p.m. on September 12 deliberately misinformed the public. On September 10, the Sweetwater Union High School District held a special meeting with an ambiguous agenda that ...
And a gringo's success story at Bodegas Marilena.
When he was growing up in coastal Southern California back in the mid '50s, Jay Dworsky had absolutely no idea that he might end up becoming involved in the farming of grapes, let alone in ...