Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., Oct. 20
Five tons of pot incinerated in Baja
The Attorney General’s office of Baja California and Ministry of National Defense held a ceremony Wednesday afternoon, September 12th, burning a large amount of narcotics seized over recent weeks. Representatives of local, state, and federal governments attended.
Five tons of marijuana, as well as small amounts of cocaine and heroin were incinerated by the Mexican army.
Baja California has recently led the way in drug seizures for the nation of Mexico, seizing massive amounts of marijuana on land and at sea in 2012.
More like this:
- Over 10 tons of drugs seized in Baja California Sur — March 25, 2013
- Big seizures — Nov. 14, 2012
- Another Huge Pot Bust, 22 Tons Seized at Checkpoint — June 21, 2012
- Over 12 Tons of Marijuana Found in Pacific Ocean — June 19, 2012
- Over 1.5 Tons of Pot Seized in TJ — June 18, 2012