Ian Anderson 3 p.m., Sept. 25
San Diego bicycle share demonstration
Civic San Diego is interested in attracting a bicycle share system to the City of San Diego and has invited companies that provided systems in other cities to attend the following event to demonstrate their bicycle share rental systems:
Who: Commuter and recreational bicyclists, residents, business owners, interested members of the public.
What: Bicycle sharing technologies and equipment will be on display by several vendors and the public will be able to examine and test the systems.
Where: Outfield Park, adjacent to Petco Park, in the East Village neighborhood of Downtown San Diego. The event will be held along K Street between 7th and 10th Avenues.
Parking: Bicycle racks are located round Petco Park along J Street and 7th and 10th avenues. Vehicle parking is located in metered on-street spaces and parking garages located at 6th Avenue and K Street and 10th Avenue and J Street. Nearest Trolley stops are at Park and Market and the MTS Imperial Station.
For information contact: Civic San Diego at 619-225-2200
More like this:
- Who's ready to hit the urban trail? — May 20, 2016
- Listen, the All-Star Game's here next year. You guys better clean up East Village — May 27, 2015
- Vibrant San Diego takes to the streets — March 14, 2013
- Public bicycle tools added to Hillcrest bike corral — Nov. 9, 2012
- Enhanced bike parking coming to Downtown — Oct. 17, 2012