Content for Thursday, September 6, 2012
- State Legislature passes bill allowing developers to raid funds for infrastructure for private development
- Papa Luna's Perpetual Empanada Eating Contest
- Week 2 Scoreboard
- Pepita’s cactus breakfast
- Electronic Mayhem in the East Village
- City Attorney Jan Goldsmith endorses Carl DeMaio for mayor
- Two more women dead in Baja
- I'll Raise You One
- Opening this week.
- Man reportedly nabbed with car stereo in hand
- Local Employment Index Inches Up
- Seventy-three-year-old man accused of hotel fracas
- Tiki Taka: nothing to do with Mai Tais
- Time is running out for you to see Love Carrot 3 in a theater!
- Cinema en tu Idioma continues tomorrow with Un Cuento Chino
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful.
- La Jolla billionaire homeowner's unreported six-figure gift comes back to haunt "No on 8" forces
- UCSD recognized for superior campus mobile apps
- Why I walked out of Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai
- The Words: No, Bradley.
- Questions for La Mesa City Council Candidates
- Museum turns into Monte Carlo
- New Children's Museum free Sunday
- Pescapalooza II: Tender Greens UTC
- Disinherited Sefton Son Wins Lawsuit, Will Share in Grandfather's Estate
- Cashing in on nuclear fears
- Local 3D Film Production Company Helms Osaka Popstar Video
News & Stories
I was surprised to discover that the students at Mesa Community College were better dressed than the SDSU students I came across on Tuesday afternoon. Perhaps it's because Mesa folks pay less tuition and have ...
On September 6, this photo was taken by Pam Wilmers in a private aircraft 5000 feet above a chain of sites carved into BLM land at the west end of Ocotillo Valley as part of ...
You can immerse yourself in the culture of Central Europe without ever leaving the States by heading to Cleveland. Between the food, music and neighborhoods, there are lots of exotic pockets in the city that ...
Visit for the Gila River Festival, 9/13-16.
Along the Gila River built into five interconnected caves high in a canyon wall, in the 2.7-million-acre Gila National Forest and Wilderness Area, is a 700-year-old Mogollon pueblo designated as the Gila Cliff Dwellings National ...
Now there is even more convenient parking for cyclists near North Park's Ray Street Art District; a new “bicycle corral" has been installed at the southwest corner of 30th Street and North Park Way, next ...
All of a sudden, there are reasons to be excited about rock music again. First on the radar for engrossing September releases is the Sheepdogs, a band that’s bringing the boogie back through their feel-good ...