6:15 a.m., June 29
Opening this week.
I liked Samsara so much that I'm going to have a chat with the director! I'll try to post it tomorrow.
Bachelorette does even more violence to a wedding dress than the dude in That's My Boy, which is saying something. But at least it is funnier than That's My Boy, which, admittedly, isn't saying much.
From all accounts, The Cold Light of Day is lucky it's seeing the cold light of day. Bruce Willis die-hards (see what I did there?) should probably wait for Looper.
Haven't managed to catch Branded yet, but we'll get you a report asap!
More like this:
- Time is running out for you to see Love Carrot 3 in a theater! — Sept. 6, 2012
- Branded: color me cautiously hopeful. — Sept. 6, 2012
- Why I walked out of Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai — Sept. 6, 2012
- The Words: No, Bradley. — Sept. 6, 2012
- Opening This Week — Aug. 30, 2012