Content for Friday, August 17, 2012
- Nephew To Former Sweetwater Superintendent Pleads Guilty
- Poway Commodities Peddler Nailed
- Sixty-Year-Old Woman Accused of Attacking 92-Yr-Old
- Braves Blister Padres for Third Straight Time
- "Nervous" Gangster Made a Deal
- Four-Year-Old Shooting Incident Delayed Again
- Tommy Holladay Quintet at 98 Bottles
- Stop SCE and SDG&E RIPOFF at SAN ONOFRE NUKE
- Bub's: Flying on 5 Wings
- SEC Chasing Alleged Mining Fraud Involving San Diegans
- ParaNorman likes it ugly.
- Manuok Confronts Ghosts and Change on Traps
- Ailing UCAN Asks CPUC for Survival Help
- Pussy Riot Sentenced in Moscow: San Diegans Speak Out
- TGIF: Happy Hour at Truluck's
- Assembly Committee Vice-Chaired by Diane Harkey Shelves Bill to Ban Special Interest Gifts to Legislators
- Mission Beach Street Style: Dudes
- First Look: 100 Wines Hillcrest
- SD Unemployment Rate 9.2% in July
- Long Run Coronado
- It's Hot
- Pop Quiz Answered
- 2011 Tax Forms Show a Shortage of Revenues and Increased Expenses At Voice of San Diego
- The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Teleth...Marathon
- Race is a Bogus Concept
- DeMaio's Apartment Association Endorsement: Move Toward or Away From the Center?
News & Stories
John Alan Paul, the Bonsall man who was caught growing $200,000 of marijuana while San Diego Sheriff’s deputies were conducting a probation sweep, has pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana for sale, the North County ...
A commercial van was destroyed by fire at about 11 a.m. on Friday, August 17, near the intersection of Park Boulevard and Robinson Avenue in Hillcrest. The fire generated a plume of black smoke and ...
My grandfather was born in what is now the Ukraine, but was then known as Czarist Russia. When he later emigrated to the U.S. and got married to my grandmother, he wanted to go on ...
On August 16 at 8 a.m., the first of 111 towers for the Ocotillo Wind Energy Project arrived via trucks passing through the small community of Ocotillo. Traffic was halted as the trucks had to ...