Carrie O'Connell 8 p.m., July 27
This time of year Mission Beach is overrun with tourists carrying foam surfboards and riding rented beach cruisers. Luckily, I was able to spot a couple of locals amongst the pasty out-of-towners.
Occupation: Street Performer
Favorite Accessory: His accordion
It's not every day you see someone under 40 rocking out on an accordion. Julio is a San Diego Native. He can be found performing in Mission Beach most afternoons. Currently he is attempting to raise enough money to make it to Boulder, Colorado.
Occupation: Manager at Woody's Breakfast and Burgers
I love that Sean pulls off casual without looking sloppy. He is one of the few dudes that I have seen that can wear a tank without looking creepy. Most guys are too skinny or too muscular. Sean has the perfect build for the man tank. Also, I'm really digging the green shorts on the guy next to him.
Age: He refused to comment
Occupation: bartender at The Office
I admit that there isn’t anything all that stylish about Eric but he looks good holding a surfboard. When I asked Eric what his favorite wardrobe piece was his response was, "I don't even know what that means."
More like this:
- Street Style, Encinitas Farmer's Market — Aug. 30, 2012
- Pacific Beach Street Style: Itsy Bitsy — Aug. 16, 2012
- Ocean Beach Street Style Revisited: Hippies Galore — Aug. 16, 2012
- Street Style, Friday Night in the Gaslamp — Aug. 6, 2012
- La Jolla Street Style: All About the Details — Aug. 1, 2012