Content for Thursday, September 29, 2011
- Mikan Zlatkovich at Liberty Hall Theatre
- Westview’s McNamara Throwing His Weight Around the Nation
- Liar Liar Pants on Fire /edit
- State Senator Joel Anderson Endorses Marie Waldron for State Assembly
- Coming Attractions
- MTS Rolls Out New Low-Floor Trolleys
- Daimler Lobbied City Council for Electric Car Plan
- Local Yes Tribute Guitarist Joins Actual Yes Spinoffs
- "Hitchcocktober" Returns to Reading's Gaslamp and Town Square Cinemas
- Bird of Prey at Winstons - Saturday, October 1
- Puss In Boots Makes a Personal Appearance in San Diego
- Rumor: Papa Doug Buying U-T
- San Diego Produce Company Recalls Tomatoes -- Salmonella Found
- Gaga Gone Wrong!
- Local Jobs Index Inches Up
- Whiskey Girl on 5th Ave. NOT Shutting Down, Say Owners
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Headed for Splitsville?
- So what are you doing tonight?
- Jack Reacher's Back in Town!
- The Hitcher Snippet
- The Good Mother
- Same-Sex Marriage Protestors Petition for Dropped Charges
- A Message from the Semper Fi Fund: Dolphin Tale Drawing Deadline is Tonight
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for New Year's Eve
- Secret Rooftop Concerts Debut October 15 Somewhere in La Jolla
- Mike Keneally Band Opening for Itself on West Coast Tour
News & Stories
The beachside city of Rosarito, famous as tourist destination for decades, is having trouble filling posts in its police department, according to a recent article in Tijuana’s daily Frontera. Of some 223 newly graduated academy-trained ...
Walmart has snuck in through the back door of Encinitas, almost unnoticed. The giant retailer has already pulled permits to start construction at a vacant 105,000-square-foot store on the corner of Leucadia Boulevard and Calle ...